KDE Direct Metal Bearing Block Upgrade for Align 500 Helicopter
This is a Metal Bearing Block Upgrade from KDE Direct for the Align T-Rex 500CF, 500GF, and 500ESP helicopters and is a direct replacement for the stock Align part numbers H50050 and H50075. The Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings.
- One (1) TREX 500 Aluminum Metal Bearing Block Upgrade Set (Upper and Lower)
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearing 8.0 x 16.0 x 5.0mm
- Two (2) Thrust Ball Bearing 8.1 x 15.0 x 5.0mm
- Two (2) Round Hole Shim 8.1 x 12.0 x 1.0mm
- 11 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2009.