KDE Direct 550/600 Series Flybarless Main Rotor Housing (XT Version)
This is an optional KDE Direct 550/600 Series Flybarless Main Rotor Housing, and is intended for use with an Align T-REX 550E V1 and V2, 600E and ESP, as well as the 600E PRO helicopter kits. The XT Flybarless Main Rotor Housings encompass the latest technologies of Flybarless flight mechanics, providing a FEA‐optimized design for unprecedented strength and light‐weight characteristics; with the incorporation of the innovative clamping mechanism for accurate and crisp flight feel for all flying styles.
- Strengthened Housing Design: Geometry has been increased in key areas for significantly raised strength and stiffness characteristics in flight, without additional weight.
- Innovative Clamping Mechanism: All designs include a M3/M2.5 clamping mechanism for a rock‐solid lock of the housing to the main shaft. This key design aspect provides unprecedented accuracy for all types of flying styles.
- Full CNC Machined Construction: All housings are machined from Aluminum 6061‐T6 for optimal strength and weight characteristics.
- Direct Control Flybarless Mechanics: Designs are compatible with the latest KDE Direct XT and ALIGN DFC releases for ease of installation and incorporation of the latest innovations on the RC market.
- Match this Flybarless Main Rotor Housing with the KDE 550/600 Main Rotor Holder Arms (KDAT550/600-MRHA-XT) for optimal Flybarless flight performance and the latest innovations.
- Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
NOTE: To achieve the best possible setup and perfect alignment of the flight mechanics, the following ALIGN DFC Flybarless components are recommended for use with this product:
- 600DFC Main Shaft *AGNH60243
- 600PRO Metal Main Rotor Holder AGNH60204
- 600DFC Main Rotor Grip Integrated Control Link Set AGNH60242
- *NOTE: For T-REX 600ESP Series; Substitute 600DFC Main Shaft AGNH60247
Weight: 37 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) T-REX 550/600 Series Aluminum Flybarless Main Rotor Housing, XT Version
- (2) 3x0.5x14 mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2012.