KDE Direct 450 Series Flybarless Main Rotor Housing (XT Version)
This is an optional KDE Direct XT Version Flybarless Main Rotor Housing, and is intended for use with the Align T-REX 450 PRO (V1/V2/DFC), Sport (V1/V2), SE V2, SE, SA, S and XL series helicopters. This Flybarless Main Rotor Housing upgrade encompasses the latest technologies for optimum setup of the flybarless mechanics. The design incorporates a series of performance enhancements including a FEA-optimized design for unprecedented strength and light-weight characteristics; with the incorporation of the innovative clamping mechanism for accurate and crisp flight feel for all flying styles.
- Strengthened Housing Design - Geometry has been increased in key areas for significantly raised strength and stiffness characteristics in flight, without additional weight.
- Innovative Clamping Mechanism - All designs include a M3/M2.5 clamping mechanism for a rock sold lock of the housing to the main shaft. This key design aspect provides unprecedented accuracy for all types of flying styles.
- Full CNC Machined Construction - All housings are machined from aluminum 6061-T6 for optimal strength and weight characteristics.
- Direct-Control Flybarless Mechanics - Designs are compatible with the latest KDE Direct XT and Align DFC releases for ease of installation and incorporation of the latest innovations on the RC market.
- Finish - Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Note: To achieve the best possible setup and perfect alignment of the flight mechanics, it is recommended to use the following Align DFC Flybarless components with the new design:
- AGNH45164 - Flybarless Grips
- AGNH45165 - Control Links
- AGNH45166 - DFC Main Shaft
- AGNH45185 - Collar Screws
Weight: 7g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) T-REX 450 aluminum flybarless main rotor housing, XT version
- (2) 2.5x0.45x6mm Socket head cap screw (class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
This product was added to our catalog on August 24, 2012.