JS Models TZ-V2 "3D Frenzy" .50 Size Helicopter Kit (Plastic Grips)
This is the Standard Edition of the kit that comes with plastic rotor grips.
This is the TZ-V2 "3D Frenzy" .50 sized Nitro powered helicopter from JS Models. Featuring strong and lightweight G-10 main frames, 120 or 140 degree swash-plate, plastic main blade grips and other "Pro" level features, the TZ-V2 "3D Frenzy" helicopter will surprise you with its low cost and superb flight performance! The narrow-profile design of the fuselage and main frame helps reduce drag for smoother, faster flight in all directions.
Building this kit is fast and easy as many of the sub-assemblies come pre-assembled at the factory. The initial flight characteristics when assembled out of the box are extremely smooth and stable, making it perfect for beginner and intermediate level pilots. For the more advanced 3D pilots, adding a set of lightweight 3D paddles and blades (such as the Curtis Youngblood "Stick Bangers" and "Super Stubz"), this helicopter becomes a 3D monster! Even the most advanced pilots will enjoy how quick and agile the "3D Frenzy" becomes! On top of the awesome performance, the low cost of replacement parts makes the TZ-V2 "3D Frenzy" the perfect .50 sized nitro helicopter for pilots of any level. From "Mild to Wild", the "3D Frenzy" delivers what you're looking for!Key Features
- Strong and lightweight G-10 side frames
- Three point metal mainshaft bearing mounts
- Plastic main blade grips
- Strong A-Arm style CNC machined elevator linkage
- CNC machined aluminum engine mounting block
- Push-pull linkages on all cyclic servos
- Forward mount engine for easy glow plug access
120° CCPM swashplate 140° available with optional JSS-1634 arms
- Front mounted radio mounting frame
- Low maintenance belt driven tail
- Easily removed, vibration-isolated fuel tank
- Pre-painted white fiberglass canopy with decals
- Type: .50 size glow powered 3D Pro Helicopter
- Control System: 120° CCPM (140° with optional JSS-1634 arms)
- Rotor Blade Length: 600mm
- Tail Blade Length: 84mm to 95mm
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2009.