This is the DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Camera Gimbal System. This gimbal system is used with the DJI Phantom or Flame Wheel multi-rotor aircraft, and is compatible with the GoPro Hero 3 camera. Designed specifically for the GoPro Hero3, the DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal is another milestone in gimbal innovation. With its high precision, high stability, lightweight, plug and play features, the Zenmuse H3-2D is an excellent choice for film and television productions, as well as aerial photography. Even in high-speed flight, the Zenmuse H3-2D can stabilize and control the GoPro camera precisely with the highest stability. The precision of control angle is within a ±0.08° range, allowing the user to achieve the best picture or video output quality.
- Easy to Install, Plug and Play: The installation process is extremely simple and the plug-and-play characteristics make it easy for users to experience DJI performance. No additional manual adjustment required, no need to adjust the C.G. or parameters in the software.
- Customized for GoPro Hero3: The H3-2D gimbal is designed for the GoPro Hero3. Temote start/stop shooting, video transmission (video downlink required), etc of the GoPro Hero3 will be supported in future firmware upgrades.
- Compatible with DJI Flight Control Systems: The H3-2D gimbal is compatible with DJI flight control systems, it can adjust the roll and pitch angle according to the accurate control of the Gimbal feedback and communicate with the MC in real-time.
- It supports WooKong-M, NAZA-M V1, NAZA-M V2, Phantom;
- It will support Ace One, WooKong-H, NAZA-H;
- NOTE: It doesn't support NAZA-M LITE. NAZA-M V1 and Phantom users need the NAZA-M V2 PMU.
- The Core Technology Inherited from the Zenmuse: The H3-2D gimbal uses the core algorithm from the Zenmuse Z15 gimbal and the unmanned aircraft flying attitude stability control algorithm. Combined with the high precision sensors and brushless motors, the DJI Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal provides pixel level stabilized footage.
- Independent IMU Module: The independent high-precision IMU module provides precise attitude data and the closed-loop control gives improved control accuracy. It is easy to assemble and does not require complex installation, or the connection of many wires, and remains incredibly stable in flight.
- Extremely Light Weight with Solid Mechanical Design: The aluminum alloy material and innovative mechanical design makes the gimbal extremely light weight (total 230g, GoPro Hero3 included). The structural design of the aluminum frame guarantees strength.
- Ideal Choice for Phantom and Flame Wheel: The mechanical design, weight and power supply will match the Phantom and Flame Wheel perfectly. The Phantom transmitter can be easily upgraded to give the pitch (tilt) control function of the gimbal, with a customized slider. No additional receiver channels are needed, it uses the additional MC channels.
- Online Upgrade: Functionality can be easily updated using online firmware upgrades.
- Aircraft: Phantom or Flame Wheel (Not Compatible with Phantom Vision or Phantom 2)
- Camera: GoPro Hero3
- GCU Supported Input Power: 3S~6S LiPo
- Assistant Software Install Requirements: Windows XP SP3/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Working Current:
- Static current: 400mA (@12V)
- Dynamic current: 600mA (@12V)
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Weight: 230g (With GoPro Hero3)
- Size: 99.5x85.5x92.75mm
- Max Speed:
- Tilt axis: ±130°/s
- Roll axis: ±30°/s
- Control Roll Arrange:
- Tilt axis control: -130~ +50°
- Roll axis control: ±39°
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2013.