Align BL 700H High Voltage Brushless Servo
This is the Align BL 700H High Voltage Brushless Servo. This servo is an excellent choice for 550 to 700 class cyclic and rudder applications.
- Supports 7.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance
- Designed specifically for helicopters, with the highest specifications on the market
- Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness
- Ultra fast 0.065sec/60° speed
- 277 oz-in (20kg-cm) of torque, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears for durability
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, to maintain high efficiency.
- Supports both analog and digital control signals.
- Suitable for cyclic and rudder use in 550 to 700 class applications.
- @ 6.0V: 208 oz-in (15.0kg.cm)
- @ 7.4V: 277 oz-in (20.0kg.cm)
- @ 6.0V: 0.085sec/60°
- @ 7.4V: 0.065sec/60°
- voltage: DC 4.8-7.4V
- Temperature range: -20°C - +60°C
- Dimension: 40.3x20.1x38.7mm
- Weight: 69g
- (4) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Tapping screw for servo
This product was added to our catalog on May 11, 2012.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 140 VIP Reward Points Learn More
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from Align