Align 250DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set
This is an optional Align 250DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 250 family of helicopters. The 250 DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes an extreme low CG design, effectively reducing resistance during flight. This provides increased flight responsiveness and precision, resulting in superior 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed with an extremely attractive design.
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 250’s 3D performance and speed.
- Complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is simplified and rigid.
- Upgrading to the 250DFC rotor head assembly is extremely easy; just replace the head block included in the 250DFC kit, connect the 250DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with 250DFC main shaft. Existing swashplate is kept in the upgrade.
- (1) 250DFC Main Rotor Head Assembly
- (2) 250DFC Main Blade Grip
- (4) Bearing 682XZZ (2.5x6x2.6mm)
- (2) Socket screw (M2x8mm)
- (2) Damper rubber 70° (2.5x5x2.6mm)
- (2) Spacer (2.5x4.5x0.2mm)
- (1) Socket button head screw (0#8x6mm)
- (1) Washer (1.5x5x0.3mm)
- (1) Socket button head screw (0#8x4mm)
- (2) Washer (2x3.6x0.2mm)
- (2) Socket collar screw (M2x12mm)
- (2) 250DFC Main rotor grip arm integrated control link
- (2) 250DFC Main rotor grip linkage bearing sleeve (2x3.2x3mm)
- (4) 681ZZ-d2 Bearing (2x4.5x2mm)
- (2) 250DFC Linkage rod A (M1.4x9mm)
- (2) Ball link (3.5x8.25mm)
- (1) 250DFC Main Shaft (4.5x3.5x74mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 29, 2012.