DJI E600 Quadcopter Tuned Propulsion System
This is the DJI Innovations E600 Quadcopter Tuned Propulsion System. The DJI E series tuned propulsion system provides an all in one solution for the multi-rotor industry. It delivers greater aerodynamic efficiency and a higher thrust-to-weight ratio, while increasing reliability, stability and agility that is compatible with a variety of multi-rotor platforms.
- APPLICATION: 450, 550, 650 & 700 Quadcopters.
- PROPELLER: With the state of the art aerodynamic efficiency and nearly half of the inertia product of the normal 12x3.8″ prop, the 12x4.2″ delivers an outstanding flight experience. The rotors are carefully balanced dynamically, you will never be bothered by vibration from your airborne rolling shutter camera. The low inertial design enables your flight controller to use a much higher gain value to achieve a higher stability and maneuverability all at once.
- 3508 MOTOR: From magnets to steel, from copper wire to bearing DJI uses only the best materials to make the best products. Improved mass production techniques, along with scientific quality control systems, lowers costs and ensures that the products are more accessible to users. DJI's self-tightening prop mechanism dramatically reduces any chance of a loosening rotor or mistakenly installed rotors. Tool-free mounting and dismounting makes storage and transportation much easier.
- 20A ESC: This ESC along with highly efficient and quick response algorithms, combine to provide drastic optimization of both motor and rotor parameters, all come together to enhance this propulsion system to utilize an agile thrust which gives the aircraft extra maneuverability and stability in wind and during descending. Also feature an electromagnetic compatibility design with a coaxial-cable, which work together to provide a calm electromagnetic environment for the airborne sensors. Furthermore the 20A ESC together with DJI 3508 motor brings 6S high voltage power system to middle-sized multi-rotors, enable them a much higher electrical efficiency and extended durability
- Recommended load: 600 g/axis
- Maximum Thrust: 1600 g/axis
- Working Temperature: -5°C ~ 40°C Quad or hexa
- Recommended Battery: 6S
- Current: 20A OPTO
- Signal Frequency: 30Hz~450Hz
- Voltage: 14.8~25.2V
- Battery: 4S~6S LiPo
- Stator Size: 35x8mm
- KV: 415 rpm/V
- Weight: 90g
- Diameter: 33x11cm
- Thread Pitch: 12x4.2 inch
- (4) ESC
- (4) Motor
- (4) CW Prop
- (4) CCW Prop
This product was added to our catalog on May 13, 2014.
Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.