Xpert 2000 Series "High Speed" Aluminum Center One Piece Servo
This is the Xpert 2000 Series "High Speed" Aluminum Center One Piece Servo. Xpert servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The design features a durable composite upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .048 sec/60
- @6.0V: .038 sec/60
- @6.6V: .035 sec/60
- @4.8V: 5.92 kg-cm (82.17 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 7.40 kg-cm (102.71 oz-in)
- @6.6V: 8.14 kg-cm (112.98 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.6V
- Dimensions: 40x37.8x20mm
- Weight: 66.3 g
This product was added to our catalog on March 18, 2014.