Viper R/C VTX10 Sensored Brushless ESC
This is the Viper R/C VTX10 Sensored Brushless Electronic Speed Control. The Viper VTX series Sensored Speed Controllers are the most advanced speed controller systems available. Fully adjustable, ROAR approved and an ultra small footprint makes the VTX series the clear choice in your hunt for podium finishes.
The VTX10's all aluminum case disperses heat without the use of a fan and comes out of the box preloaded with eight customizable profiles; or add your own profile for a specific track or track condition. The VTX10 is designed to handle sensored motors down to 6.5 turn in two wheel drive applications.
- Visualized adjustment with Viper R/C ProGauge without removing receiver wire (sold separately)
- 8 Default profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge for easy bashing enjoyment
- High resolution control on all settings
- Ultra low resistance power FET board for maximum efficiency and power
- LED running mode indicator for easy stock racing identification
- Ultra compact footprint design
- Aluminum case for superior thermal performance
- PC link for firmware updates and advanced function settings (Sold separately)
- 365 day manufacturers warranty on VTX10 through Viper R/C
On Resistance: 0.00045Ω * 2
Support LiPo Cell: 2~3S Li-Po
Max BEC Voltage/Amp: 7V/5A
Motor Limit: 2-Pole [email protected]
3S LiPo Limit: 10.5T~25.5T (ONLY WITH PROPER GEARING!)
Weight (without wires): 47g
This product was added to our catalog on June 22, 2012.