Trinity REVTECH "R Series" ROAR Spec Brushless Motor (10.5T)
This is the Team EPIC REVTECH "R Series" ROAR Spec 10.5 Turn Brushless Motor. If you thought REVTECH batteries were killer, wait until you try the new REVTECH motor line. A redesigned stator provides a broader high rpm power band which is what is needed on big, fast tracks. The Monster Lock style sensor board was used for less sensor vibration, longer sensor life and faster switching. Additionally, REVTECH motors feature a unique stator lamination design and material, new bigger easier to use solder tabs, and heavy-duty high temperature wire.
With the growing popularity of Blinky class racing, the mechanical timing adjustment has been increased to the maximum amount you can use, with out putting your motor into "melt down" mode. Crank it up and dust everyone else off.
- More mechanical timing for a horsepower edge in "blinky" stock classes
- Increased performance in 1 cell racing especially on oval tracks
- Wider high rpm power band for more top end
- Increased performance on big fast tracks
- Re-designed stator
- Bigger, easy to solder buss bars
- ROAR Legal
- Sensor wire and instructions included
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2011.