Traxxas Stampede Monster Truck RTR w/Waterproof XL-5 Speed Control (w/Battery & Wall Charger)
The best-selling Traxxas Stampede was the first high-performance monster truck and it's legendary ruggedness has made the Stampede name synonymous for monster truck driving fun.
Today, the Stampede has a hot new look, innovative features, and of course, more power to boost the fun quotient even higher. Combine the increased horsepower with the tall, drive-over-anything ground clearance; ultra-tough suspension; and easy operation, Stampede will quickly become your favorite for all kinds of monster truck action. Stampede is still the first name in high-performance monster trucks.
Note: This kit uses the new Traxxas High Current Connectors to connect the batteries to the electronic speed control. So if your batteries have the old style molex connector, you will need an adapter TRA3062, or replace the connector on your battery with TRA3080 connector.
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance.
- The included optional 23-tooth pinion gear pushes Stampede to speeds over 30mph.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance Waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis.
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Gray chassis components offer a fresh new look.
- High-torque Traxxas 2055 steering servo.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Talon™ 2.8" tires are pre-glued on stunning mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels.
- Performance foam tire inserts.
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body.
- Includes Traxxas TQ AM Radio, 7-Cell NiMH 3000mAh Battery & Wall Charger
Length: 16.25 inches (413mm)
Front Track: 12.75 inches (324mm)
Rear Track: 12.75 inches (324mm)
Weight: 65.3oz (1.85kg)
Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
Wheelbase: 10.63 inches (270mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Talon™ 2.8"
Rear Tires: Talon™ 2.8"
Front Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chrome (All-Stars™)
Rear Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chrome (All-Stars™)
Speed Control Type: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
Differential Type: Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Steering: Single Point
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Top Speed: 30+mph*
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2007.