Traxxas Slash 1/10 Scale RTR Electric 2WD Short-Course Truck (w/TQi 2.4GHz, Battery & Charger)
Named “Truck of the Year” by the editors of Radio Control Car Action and “Best Electric Truck” in the Readers’ Choice Awards, the award winning Slash now includes a TQi 2.4GHz radio system for precision control and clarity, licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® tires mounted on color-molded beadlock SCT wheels, and new team replica paint schemes!
The full-scale short-course race trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their extreme 800+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and Supercross-style big-air jumps. Slash brings all the action home so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition at the track or in your own backyard. The Slash was inspired by the TORC (Traxxas Off-Road Championship) Pro 2WD class. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the Pro 2WD driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The tires use a licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires for wheel-to-wheel racing without getting tangled up. The Traxxas Slash is equipped with Traxxas' exclusive watertight, sealed electronics. They provide the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn’t have been possible before. Slash is truly brushless ready with a waterproof digital steering servo, full ball bearings, metal gear transmission, Torque-Control™ slipper, planetary gear differential, and high-quality metal turnbuckles. Traxxas Slash is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race® for immediate out-of-the-box racing fun.
TQi Radio System
The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system arrives with a full complement of tuning features, long-range 2.4GHz signal, and proven Traxxas reliability for rock-solid performance. It's so advanced, it doesn't even need an external antenna. The TQi radio system is equipped with superior Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) technology, fully programmable features, and the convenience of patent-pending Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition. The transmitter’s easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and-go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter pumps out a strong, clear signal for optimum range. The 13ms frame rate and near zero latency results in instant steering and throttle response along with precise, smooth control. The TQi is compatible with the optional TQi Docking Base and Traxxas Link application.
- Now Includes TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, 7 cell 3000mAh Battery and AC wall charger!
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short-course off-road race trucks
- Licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires mounted on realistic SC wheels
- New team replica ProGraphix paint
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor w/ internal cooling fan
- XL-5 Watertight Electronic Speed Control
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- Speed control and receiver are securely bolted to the chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase, over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Accepts 6-and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tub-style bumpers
- Truly brushless ready Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- 30+mph using included optional 23T pinion gear
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
Type: 2WD Short Course Truck
Scale: 1/10th Scale
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Width: Front & Rear Track 11.65 inches (296mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Chassis: Composite Nylon Modified Tub
Suspension: Long Front, XX-Long Rear
Tire Type: Slash 2.2"
Motor: Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
Speed Control: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Speed: 30+mph with 7-cell battery and included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
Wheel Size: 2.2"
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2012.