This is the Team EPIC "D8" 4x12 4 Pole, 1750kV Modified 1/8 Scale Sensored Brushless Motor.
- 1/8 brushless technology for more power than standard design motors
- Stronger sintered Neo 4 magnet rotor for more low end and overall power!
- High temperature 12 pole multi wire wound stator
- Heavy duty low drag ball bearings
- Dual bolt pattern
- 2-5S Li-Po use with correct gearing
- ROAR Approved
- Designed in the USA by Team Trinity
Motor Shaft: 5mm
Diameter: 40mm, 42mm w/cooling fins
Weight: 13.6 oz.
Input Voltage: 7.4/18.5V
This product was added to our catalog on November 23, 2011.
Saturday, Sep 8 2012 (about 3 years ago)
Team Trinity "D8" 4x12 4 Pole Modified 1/8 Scale Sensored Brushless Motor (1750kV)
The first thing you need to know is there is no Warranty for these motors, it is written on the box! Mine lasted a total of 3 weeks. The bearing in these motors are tiny, 3x5x10. When the bearing went, it pulled all the guts into the rotor and chewed up everything. Now the motor no longer works. Team Epic/Trinity has not responded to my E-mail so I guess I'm out of luck. . . . Update. Almost 3 weeks later and still no reply from Team Epic even after contacting them a second time. At Least A-main was nice enough to look after the situation for them and me. Thank you A-main!