Team Trinity D3.5 "MAXZILLA" Brushless Motor w/High Torque Rotor (17.5T)
This is the Team EPIC 17.5 Turn D3.5 "MAXZILLA" Brushless Motor.
- Comes with TEP1112 high torque rotor installed
- Short stator, less wire, lower resistance, more power
- Lightweight end plate, less weight, lower center of gravity for better handling
- Improved air flow, cooler operating temperatures
- Silicone rotor damper
- Timing gauge on end bell, easier to make timing adjustments motor to motor, run to run
- 100% designed for spec racing, No compromises
- Optimized for 1-2 cell operation, Touring, off-road, oval, etc.
- Sensor design, works with most high end racing speed controls
- Designed by Team Trinity in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2012.