Team Durango DIMEC20 Composite Chassis (Type B)
This is an optional Team Durango "Type B" DIMEC20 Composite Chassis. This chassis is the next evolution in Team Durango chassis design. It is the same length as the stock chassis and offers the DIMEC20 material that is made stiffer than the regular DIMEC material. The Type B chassis offers addition strength, adjustability and updates, as well as being offered in both the DIMEC and DIMEC20 materials.
- Increased chassis strength to withstand the rigors of the toughest racing tracks
- Optimum torsional flex tuning with high quality composite DIMEC or DIMEC20 material
- Increased front kick-up thickness for added durability
- Updated stronger rear "Type B" motor guard (TDR320227 & TDR320228)
- Increased rear mounting hole material
- Raised chassis side-pods for improved flex control
- Updated interlocking "Type B" front bulkhead for increased hardware marriage (TDR330578)
- Optional 3 degree aluminum RR hanger available for added strength and optimum ‘tunability’ (TDR330579)
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2013.