Team Durango DESC410 "V2" Pro 1/10 Electric 4WD Short Course Truck Kit
This is the Team Durango DESC410 "V2" 4WD Short Course Truck Kit. The DESC410v2 kit is a Pro-spec race kit based on the successful DESC410R, a kit that has won many races all over the world since its release. The DESC410v2 has been loaded with plenty of heavy-duty options, as well as receiving some updates to parts to increase their on-track toughness. The DESC410v2 has already won in the hands of Pro Team driver Ryan Lutz, who won the 4wd SC class at the 2012 AMS 3.0 race in the USA.
- Race Proven Geometry: Championship-winning, race-proven layout and geometry, inspired by the original DESC410R model. Team Durango has improved the suspension geometry by adding an additional shock mounting hole on the front suspension arm which is further-out from the original hole.
- Center Differential: The optional Team Durango center differential is included in the Pro-spec DESC410v2 as standard. For DESC410R owners, this option part proved essential for improving both handling and durability, as well as fine-tuning adjustability.
- Machine Cut Ring Gears: Another option part for the DESC410R is the machine cut 42 tooth differential ring gears. These super heavy-duty machine cut gears are included in the DESC410v2 as standard, making the drive-train of this Pro-spec kit incredibly robust and durable.
- Machined Aluminum Suspension Hangers: The DESC410v2 comes complete with precision machined aluminum suspension hangers, front and rear. These beautifully crafted items offer increased toughness and durability out-of-the-box. For Team Durango levels of tunability, the rear suspension hanger uses molded composite inserts to give multiple anti-squat settings, allowing you to fine-tune your DESC410v2 to any track conditions.
- Suspension Arms: Updated suspension arms, front and rear, have been made even stronger for increased durability on the toughest tracks and under the roughest conditions.
- Light Weight & Robust Composite Shock Towers: These molded composite shock towers have been engineered to offer similar toughness as the aluminum towers, as seen on the DESC410R kit, but with less weight.
- Alloy Seal Caps: Aluminum shock seal housing caps included for increased strength and durability.
- Full Rear Bumper: Both large and small rear bumpers are included in the DESC410v2 as standard. Tough molded composite bumpers give the DESC410v2 a classic Short Course look.
- Sway Bars: Sway bars are included as standard, for both the front and rear. These have been a very popular option on the DESC410R kit, so Team Durango has made them a standard part on the Pro-spec DESC410v2.
- Low Center of Gravity: The low center of gravity design of the DESC410v2 has a near perfect weight distribution front-to-rear and side-to-side, for predictable and stable handling corner to corner, time and again. The compact layout keeps body roll to a minimum yet has plenty of room for electrics while the optional under-body cover can be purchased separately to protect the electronics from the worst conditions you'll see on any race track.
- Big Bore Dampers: Big Bore dampers are standard equipment on the DESC410v2. They handle the biggest landings and roughest terrain better than anything else - it's that simple. More oil means it doesn't have to work as hard. Plus the FAT shocks stay more consistent through a run as well as soaking up monster jumps, which is improved compared to the smaller dampers found on the vehicles of rivals. Along with the standard pistons, Durango has also included 'blank' pistons to allow racers to tune their own.
- 550/4-Pole Motor Compatible: The DESC410v2 is designed to handle the extreme power of 550 and 4-Pole motors, with the included Module-1 spur gear (48DP also included). The addition of the center differential and machined steel differential crown gears add to what was an already tough setup and makes the DESC410v2 more than capable of staying at the top.
- Slipper & Differential: The drivetrain is protected by a race proven dual pad slipper - which works together with the center differential to put the power down to the track and protect the drivetrain from big landings.
- Module 1 & 48 Pitch: 48DP and Module-1 spur gears are both included in the kit - so you can run the 'regular' 48DP gears in controlled class racing or choose the BIG gears to handle the power of 550/4-pole motors.
- Built Tough: The chassis on this SC truck is built like no other - with an alloy sandwich construction making a lightweight but super tough and rigid platform to hang the rest of the truck from. Toughness is important when you go wheel-to-wheel, and with the updated stronger arms the whole suspension system and drivetrain is designed to take the punishment of top-flight competition racing.
Length: 21.9" (550mm)
Width: 11.2" (285mm)
Wheelbase: 13.0" - 13.2" (329mm) - (336mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1
Weight: 95.2oz (2700g) approx (varies with choice of electrics, tires and body)
Needed to Complete:
- Short Course body
- 550 or 4-Pole 540 motor
- ESC suitable for 2S LiPo and 550 size motor
- 2-Channel radio system
- High torque steering servo
- 2S LiPo saddle pack battery
- 1/10 Scale short course tires
- Silicone shock oil
- Silicone differential oil
This product was added to our catalog on August 9, 2012.