Team Associated SC10RS RTR Brushless 2WD Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz (Toyota Racing)
This is the Team Associated SC10RS 1/10 Scale RTR Brushless Electric 2WD Short Course Truck, with an included XP 2.4GHz radio system and "Toyota Racing" Eric Barron replica body. Team Associatedís SC10RS (Race-Spec) is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The SC10 has won the 2010, 2011 and 2012 R.O.A.R. National Championships, and has received some major upgrades along the way. For the SC10RS, these improvements include a water-resistant, high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control, Reedy 3,300kV Brushless Motor, and a water resistant, enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable, blue-anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox now comes with a heavy-duty sealed gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The KMC replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10RS with high-traction JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The XP2G 2.4GHz radio system and metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short-course race machine!
SC10RS RTR Features:
- 2010, 2011, and 2012 ROAR National Champion short course race truck
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with metal gear steering servo
- Water-resistant high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control with Deans Ultra Plug battery connector
- Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue-anodized Aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- KMC replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Needed to Complete:
- (8) "AA" Battery
- (1) 2S LiPo battery pack, or (1) 6-Cell NiMH battery pack w/Deans T-Style Connector
- (1) Compatible battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on August 28, 2013.