Team Associated SC10B RS 1/10 Scale RTR Brushless Short Course Buggy w/XP2G 2.4GHz Radio
This is the Team Associated SC10B RS 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run Electric Short Course Buggy. Based on the three-time undefeated R.O.A.R. National Championship winning SC10 truck chassis, the SC10B is loaded with many high performance features. To start, the incredibly realistic SC10B comes equipped with a factory finished short course pro buggy body, roll cage and driver! A water-resistant XP Brushless Electronic Speed Control with reverse, a powerful Reedy Brushless Motor, an enclosed water resistant receiver box, adjustable blue anodized aluminum coil-over shocks and KMC replica wheels with high traction compound rear tires complete the package.
- Fully assembled 2WD short course pro buggy based on the multi-time National Champion SC10 truck
- Full roll cage with window nets and integral nerf bars
- Water-resistant XP Brushless Electronic Speed Control with reverse and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with metal-gear steering servo
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential
- Factory finished body including detailed cockpit and driver with two versions to choose from
- KMC replica wheels with aggressive short-course race tires
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that accommodates NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers designed to absorb impacts
Weight: 1818 grams
Internal Gear Ratio: 2:6:1
Needed To Complete:
- (6) "AA" Batteries
- (1) 6-Cell 7.2V Sub C NiMH Battery or 2S 7.4V LiPo Battery w/Deans T-Style Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Team Associated SC10B RS model ASC9050 is available in two different styles: blue and red/white/blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2012.