Team Associated B44.1 Factory Team 4WD Buggy Kit
This is the Team Associated B44.1 Factory Team 4WD Buggy Kit. The RC10B44.1 Factory Team kit is the next generation in a long line of race-winning 1:10 scale 4WD electric powered buggies. The B44 project came to life as a cooperative effort between Team Associated and JConcepts’ Jason Ruona and Brad Reelfs. The partnership was proven at the highest level of competition with Team Associated’s Ryan Cavalieri winning the 2005 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships in Italy with the BJ4 World’s Edition. Since then, the production B44 Factory Team has continued on to win with three R.O.A.R. National titles, as well as sweep the podium at the 2007 I.F.M.A.R. World Championship in Japan placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
With the advent of LiPo batteries and brushless motor technology, R/C cars are lighter and more powerful than ever before. These changes inspired the Team Associated engineers in Area 51 to combine unparalleled electrical power advances with championship-caliber buggy performance. With great pride, we introduce you to the RC10B44.1 Factory Team buggy.
RC10B44.1 Factory Team Kit Features:
- Revised carbon-fiber LiPo-specific chassis provides increased ground clearance
- New Heavy Duty 3.5mm thick carbon-fiber front shock tower
- Factory Team 0ş aluminum rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- Ball differentials with lightweight outdrives
- Factory Team V2 hard-anodized threaded shock bodies with bleed-screw caps
- V2 slipper assembly with high-rate spring for more consistent slipper clutch adjustments
- Factory Team blue aluminum cam motor mount set
- JConcepts Punisher body with protective chassis under tray included
- CVA joints with pin retainer clips
- Pro-Line M3 Holeshot 2.0 tires, front and rear
- Carbon-fiber battery straps with blue aluminum thumb screws
- Blue titanium turnbuckles
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team blue aluminum servo mounts, shock bushings, shock pivot balls, wheel spacers, and much more!
B44.1 FT Specifications:
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Needed to Complete:
- R/C 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Batteries (2S LiPo Saddle Pack Battery)
- Battery charger (LiPo Specific Battery Charger)
- Electronic speed control
- R/C electric motor
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Glue for tires
- Steering servo
*NOTE: Final weight will vary with the actual electronics, body, wheels and tires used to complete the B44.1.
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2010.
Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.