This is the Speed Passion Silver Arrow 1/8th Scale V2.0 Brushless Electronic Speed Control and Cirtix 2200kV Slotless Motor combo. All new and redesigned from the ground up, the Silver Arrow V2.0 1/8 ESC can handle the punishment and harsh conditions of any 8th scale on road or off road application. The compact low profile design with no external capacitor is a breeze to fit your buggy or truggy, and the integrated hard anodized heatsink keeps the Silver Arrow II cool under the toughest racing conditions. Additionally, the Silver Arrow II can operate any sensored or sensorless motor with the smoothest feel you'll ever experience in brushless 8th racing.
Speed Passion Cirtix series slotless sensored brushless motors bridge the gap between raw power and high efficiency of a slotless motor design, and the zero cogging smooth low end of a sensored system. The best of both worlds is now here for any application. The Cirtix motor series offers incredible power and efficiency, longer runtime and less motor heat, as well as stronger and smoother braking. These efficiency gains no longer have to come at the expense of common sensorless ESC cogging at startup and low speeds, as the Cirtix motors (inspired by Speed Passion R&D Team) are the first slotless motors compatible with any sensored ESC!
When combined with Speed Passion's sensored Silver Arrow V2.0 8th scale ESC, you have access to all the brutal horsepower you can handle in any 8th scale application, as well as the accuracy and control of a cog-free sensored system.
NOTE: The Speed Passion LCD ESC Programming Box (SPALCD01) is required to make firmware updates, as well as adjust Boost.
- Compatible with all sensorless and a wide range of sensored brushless motors.
- Excellent start up with linear acceleration.
- Seamlessly change to sensorless working mode when the sensor cable is broken.
- 3 Running Modes (Forward, Forward/Reverse, Rock Crawler)
- 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 5 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- AMTS-Advanced Multi Function Timing System gives you 8 selectable timing modes making it suitable for several brands of brushless motor.
- DRRS-Digital Racing Response System allows you to select from 9 different throttle profiles, from smooth to aggressive.
- Low voltage cut off, signal loss and thermal protection built in.
- Built in switch mode BEC.
- Included LCD Programing Card.
- Compatible with traditional mechanical disc brake systems
- Deans style battery connectors installed.
- Water and Dust resistant.
Burst Current: 380A
Battery: 14.8V max (6-12 cell NiMH/2-4S LiPo)
BEC Output: 5.75V/3A
Motor Type: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors
Footprint (LxWxH): 45x58x30mm
Weight: 105g without wires
- Ideal for converted electric 1/8-scale off road vehicles and vehicles requiring massive power output.
- Sensor-based technology for excellent low-speed driveability.
- Rugged 5mm output shaft for improved reliability.
- Ball Bearings
- Shielded sensor cable
- Hand wound
- 5mm output shaft
Can Size: 540L
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Max Input Voltage: 14.8V
- Lubricate Bearings prior to initial operation.
- Bearings should be inspected and lubricated after 20 runs.
- An External cooling fan is recommended on the ESC heat sink and motor.
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2010.