ProTek RC 2S "Supreme Power" Li-Poly 70C Shorty Battery Pack (7.4V/4100mAh) (ROAR Approved)
These battery packs are built using a hard plastic case that is required for use at ROAR sanctioned tracks and events. The packs are thin enough to fit into all touring cars and off-road vehicles, and are easily secured in vehicles designed for side by side NiMH race packs.
Unlike most other Lithium Polymer batteries, these batteries can be charged at up to 2 times the rated current, or 2C! If your charger is capable, you can charge these batteries at up 8.2A!
CRASH Protection Guarantee!
ProTek RC offers a 50% Damage Replacement program for one (1) year after original purchase date on all batteries that have been damaged due to impact, over-discharging, or improper charging that have not been modified or disassembled. The damaged battery will be replaced by a comparable battery at 50% off of its retail cost.
- ROAR Approved!
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 4100mAh
- Voltage: 7.4V nominal
- Connector Type: 4.0mm bullets w/2.0mm for balancing
- Number of Cells: 2
- Weight: 219g
- Configuration: 2S2P
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 46.5x96x25mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 2C (8.2A)!
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 70C (287A)
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand
This product was added to our catalog on December 20, 2011.