Pro-Line Racing BullDog Gen 3 1/10 Buggy Body (Clear) (RB6)
This is the Pro-Line Clear BullDog Gen 3 1/10 RB6 Buggy Body. Debuted at the 2013 ROAR Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann, this Gen 3 Bulldog body features a larger and higher swoop on the front side panels for more front down-force. The rear section of the roof has been angled off dramatically for a fresh look and allows more air to get to the cooling fins on the motor. The Gen 3 Bulldog also has a raised rear section behind the motor to increase the balance of traction front to rear for more overall traction on any surface. Get the most advanced body for your RB6.
- Advanced Gen 3 cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Gen 3 Styling that will improve Looks and Performance
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Clear Lexan BullDog Gen 3 Body
- Decal sheet
- Window masks included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2013.