Pro-Line BullDog D815/D812 Gen 3 1/8 Buggy Body (Clear)
This is the Pro-Line BullDog D812 Gen 3 1/8 Buggy Body. Pro-Line has an improved BullDog design that adds enhancements that will make you go faster! The D812 Gen 3 Bulldog that Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann debuted at the ROAR Nationals features a larger and higher swoop on the front side panels for more front down-force. The rear section of the roof has been angled off dramatically for a fresh look and to allow more air to get to the cooling fins on the motor. The Gen 3 Bulldog also has a raised rear section behind the motor to increase the balance of traction front to rear for more traction on any surface.
- Advanced Gen 3 cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- New Gen 3 Styling that will improve Looks and Performance
- Made from durable / genuine LexanŽ
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Clear LexanŽ BullDog Gen 3 Body
- Decal sheet
- Window masks included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...