Novak Vulcan Mod High-RPM Hand-Wound Red Wire Stator (8.5T)
This is the Novak Vulcan Mod High-RPM 8.5 Turn Hand-Wound Red Wire Stator. Novak's Vulcan Mod High-RPM Red Wire Stators are the replacement stators for Novak's Vulcan Mod brushless motors, but can used to increase the power delivery of Novak Spec series motors as well. Each stator is hand-wound by Novak's motor winding experts, using American Red Wire for the highest performance.
COMPLETELY REBUILDABLE DESIGN
Each Vulcan motor features interchangeable wound stator construction. By unscrewing the main screws, the sensor assembly can be easily removed to leave only the stator, which can be replaced with many different motor wind options. These replaceable hand-wound stators create countless racing options for racers looking for a cost effective way to change a motor's turn count or performance. Each hand-wound stator goes through several quality control checks, as well as testing steps to ensure it will provide the level of performance the serious racer is looking for.
DESIGNED AND TESTED BY NOVAK
The Vulcan Mod stators are designed and tested at the Novak facility in Irvine, California. Each stator is hand-wound for maximum copper fill, and individually tested, and goes through several quality control checks to ensure it will provide the level of performance the serious racer is looking for.
The Vulcan Mod stator is compatible with the following Novak motors:
- Vulcan Mod (replacement)
- Vulcan Spec
- Vulcan Outlaw
- Ballistic High-RPM*
- All Ballistic 540 (including Premium model)*
- *Novak's Vulcan Motor Can (#5927) is recommended for Ballistic motors for improved fit and performance
- Shorter stack for higher speeds
- Wound with Novak's Red Wire (American-made, 99.99% oxygen-free) for ultimate performance
- Hand-wound at the Novak factory in Irvine, California by expert motor winders
- Designed to meet ROAR specifications
- One Hand-Wound Stator
- Stator turn label
- Installation Instructions
This product was added to our catalog on July 4, 2013.