Novak Ballistic Spec High RPM Racing Brushless Motor (13.5T)
This is the Novak Ballistic Spec High RPM 13.5 Turn Racing Brushless Motor. Competition racing products are nothing new to the RC world, but for the first time, application-specific spec class racing products are starting to make their way to the tracks. Novak is pleased to provide spec racers with a weapon developed for the battlefield − the Ballistic Spec 13.5T High-RPM Brushless Motor. The Ballistic High-RPM motor features a higher Kv stator wound with Novak’s low-resistance red wire for faster speeds, and vented end bells for reduced operating temp's.
Completely Rebuildable Design
The Novak Ballistic High-RPM 13.5T motor has the same ingenious Ballistic brushless motor design, and is completely rebuildable. At the track, service and repairs are a snap, allowing you to get back to turning laps right away. Replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, stator, end bells and bearings − you name it, if the motor has it, you can pick up the spare part and be back in action in no time!
Novak Built and Supported
Novak takes pride in its manufacturing facility in Irvine, California, as well as its use of high-quality components, combined with thier assembly and testing processes. Each Novak Ballistic Brushless Motor is built and tested at the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards, and are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and active race team. Serious Spec racing warriors are always on the hunt for the advantage, and the search for the fastest spec motor ends with the Ballistic Spec High RPM motor.
- Pro spec racing motor featuring a higher Kv stator hand wound with Novak’s low-resistance red wire for higher RPM and faster track speeds
- Vented end bells for cooler operating motor temperatures resulting in faster speeds and longer run-times
- Engineered by Novak to meet ROAR specifications
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Designed and manufactured by Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure motor works right out of the box and on the track!
Motor Turn: 13.5T
Stator Insert Color: Orange
Motor Size (540): 2.07x1.41” (52.6x35.8mm)
Motor Weight: 6.1 oz (173g)
Shaft Diameter: 1/8” (0.125”)
Kv (unloaded): 3,475 RPM/Volt
Rotor: High-Strength Sintered Neodymium
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2012.