MIP Pro4-Mance SCTE Chassis & Tuning Kit
This is the optional MIP Pro4-Mance Chassis & Tuning Kit, and is intended for use with the Losi TEN-SCTE short course truck. The Pro4mance package is more than just a chassis replacement. Itís a complete SCTE transformation, developed and tuned by the MIP engineering team. This kit converts the Losi SCTE into a pure performance tuned race truck, and shaves off nearly 8 ounces of weight while at the same time re-balancing the truck to provide an incredibly stable and smooth drive. This was done by developing a re-engineered paintable chassis and cowling, shock towers, front springs and the MIP Bypass1 pistons and valves. Plus, each component in the assembly is manufactured in America using the finest US grade materials. When your Losi Ten-SCTE hits the track outfitted with the MIP Pro4mance Kit, including the patent-pending RealShocks MIP Bypass1 shock pistons, you will find your SCTE is tuned for maximum performance and control! Donít settle for a replacement chassis, get an MIP Pro4mance kit and own perfection.
The MIP Pro4-mance Package Chassis is machined locally from USA 7075 aircraft aluminum, powder-coated for a clean high-tech look, and is paintable. The configuration offers more than just rearward battery and motor positioning - MIP engineers built the specific tuning nuances of your Losi Ten-SCTE right into the streamlined chassis design that re-balances the weight bias front-to-rear and reconfigures the overall balance left-to-right.
PAINTABLE CLEAR COWLING
MIP brings fun and function under the hood with the new protective dirt-shielding Lexanģ polycarbonate cowling to cover the front and gear area. Shipped clear, ready to paint, skin, airbrush, and decal.
MIP Bypass1 RealShocks Pistons inside prevents packing and allows racers infinite driver set-ups for maximum traction and control. Change your piston, change your ride!
Custom Hybrid Carbon-Fiber MIP Shock Towers provide proper mechanical use of shock and spring to give the truck stability while controlling suspension motion.
MIP has developed a spring package to match the MIP Pro4-mance Package for the Losi Ten-SCTE. These springs are custom coiled to the exact length and rate. Each kit comes with 3 sets of front springs - soft, med, and firm, allowing racers to adjust the set-up perfectly for any track condition.
MIP has re-engineered the steering linkage with real Du-Bro Rod Ends and genuine Lunsford Turnbuckles. Our combination of quality USA-made steering components and hardware allow full suspension and movement in steering without binding.
The MIP Pack Pal is made of ultra-thin closed cell foam pad to secure your battery.
Light-weight Battery Blocks of Custom Color-Anodized aluminum position your standard 2 cell pack with stock Velcro straps.
ANODIZED BRACING HARDWARE
Featuring Custom Color-Anodized aircraft aluminum, MIP Braces add strength and style without compromising weight.
Custom Color-Anodized MIP Steering Posts of aluminum are included to reconfigure the truck's balance and shave weight.
One piece of Double-Sided MIP Servo Tape included! MIP MXT-1 Tape bonds like glue, yet peels off in one piece with one pull and leaves no residue behind.
- 7075 U.S. machined chassis; 12% lighter than the stock chassis!
- Powder coated chassis to bring color and life to your vehicle!
- Re-configured Center-Diff, Battery Tray, ESC, & Servo for superb vehicle balance!
- Light weight Battery Blocks and Pocketed chassis for better traction & stability!
- MIP High-Pitch Tuned Front Shock Springs! Comes with 3 different rates!
- MIP Carbon-Fiber Hybrid Graphite Tuned Shock Towers provide proper mechanical use of shock and spring to give the truck stability while controlling suspension motion!
- MIP's Patent-Pending Bypass1 Technology included!
- Dubro & Lunsford Steering components allow full 1.8 travel of suspension without binding!
- Billet Servo Mounts provide a more solid installation lower in the chassis!
- MIP Cowling provides excellent protection for your center diff as well as your electronics! It can also be painted and stickered!
- All necessary hardware included for a 1-stop shop to performance!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
Length: 21.34 inch (524mm)
Width: 11.65 inch (295.8mm)
Wheelbase: 13.15 inch (3.06 kg)
Stock Weight: 6.75 lb (3.06 kg)
Needed to Complete:
You will need a Losi Ten-SCTE 1:10 Scale Electric 4wd Short Course Truck Chassis with body, wheels, tires, shocks. Plus separate purchase of Electronic Speed Control, Motor, Charger, Servo, Mod 1 Pinion Gear, 2-Channel Radio, servo tape, tools for assembly (small flat blade and Phillips screwdrivers, Needle-nose Pliers). You will also need quality .050-inch, 1/16-inch, 5/64-inch, 3/32-inch, 1.5mm, and 2.5mm hex (Allen) drivers.
This product was added to our catalog on July 13, 2012.