Manutech Racing Rug Runner Conversion (Gen X-10)
This is an optional ManuTech Racing Rug Runner Conversion, and is intended for use with the CRC Gen-X 10 pan car. Manutech Racing’s Rug Runner chassis conversion for the CRC Gen-X 10 made it’s debut, and the podium taking 3rd place, at II-C 2010 in the heated 13.5 WGT class. The design relocates and repositions the battery to the rear for maximum weight transfer, and two additional forward positions are available if less weight transfer is desired. A full rigid main plate provides consistent runs and ample room for positioning your electronics for ideal balance. The battery is fully secured with out the use of tape, and accessible by a small removable shock deck plate. The conversion uses all the original kit hardware and even maintains previous body post positions. Testing by ManuTech drivers has shown that this kit provides increased turn in and faster corner speeds, making this a great upgrade for your existing Gen-X 10.
- Move as much weight to the rear of the car as possible to maximize weight transfer
- 100% compatible with all the existing Gen-X 10 hardware
- Maintain body post positions
- Allow for balance tuning by placement of electronics
- Focus on chassis rigidity for consistent handling
- 2.75mm quasi-isotropic carbon fiber
- CNC machined battery bulk heads
- Removable upper deck for easy battery access
- Adjustable battery position
This product was added to our catalog on September 22, 2010.