Losi 8IGHT 2.0 EU Edition 1/8 4WD Competition Buggy Kit
This is the Losi 8IGHT 2.0 EU Edition 1/8 Scale 4WD Competition Nitro Buggy Kit. Team Losi Racing has taken the most innovative, revolutionary 1/8 scale buggy design in racing history one step closer to perfection. The 1/8-scale 8IGHT 2.0 European Spec Buggy Kit provides racers with a ground-breaking kit that is optimized specifically for European-style track setups. Using track-tested tuning setups from top European nitro racers, as well as newly engineered features and design elements aimed at the European market, the 8IGHT 2.0 EU Buggy Kit is professionally dialed and ready for assembly.
- Aluminum Inclined King Pin Spindle and Carriers: The 8IGHT 2.0 EU features king pin spindles and carriers made from black, hard-anodized aluminum. The spindles and carriers feature 5 degrees of inclination and 12 degrees of caster for improved steering control.
- European-Specific Front and Rear Shock Towers: The front and rear shock towers on the 8IGHT 2.0 EU feature additional laid down shock locations. These additional mounting locations help to improve vehicle handling by smoothing out vehicle response on high speed tracks. The rear shock towers' camber link positions have the capability of increasing or decreasing rear camber gain for various track conditions.
- Vented Shock Caps and Foam Bladder Compensators: The buggy's 15mm vented shock caps and foam bladder compensators provide increased rebounding ability to the shocks, and also help to improve pressurization during temperature fluctuations.
- Adjustable Front and Rear Hinge Pin Braces: The black, hard-anodized adjustable front and rear hinge pin braces offer multiple track tuning options. The adjustable rear hinge pin brace also utilizes sixteen adjustment cams for quick and easy adjustments.
- Increased Down Force Body: The 8IGHT 2.0 EU features a redesigned 8IGHT 2.0 European-style body designed to create more down force on high speed European tracks.
- Metal Servo Inserts: The 8IGHT 2.0 EU Kit features metal servo inserts for steering and throttle to eliminate servo horns issues. The buggy also comes with 8 differently sized servo inserts, to accommodate all servos.
- Black Wheel Hexes and Covered Wheel Nuts: The wheel hexes and wheel nuts on the 8IGHT 2.0 EU Kit have been hard-anodized black, and the covered wheel nuts help to keep debris out of the axle.
- Aluminum inclined king pin spindle and carriers
- 46T spur gear with 13T clutch bell
- 4mm rod ends and turnbuckles
- European rear shock tower with laid down shock positions and additional camber locations that allow camber gain tuning
- Heavy-duty European front shock tower with additional laid down shock mounting locations
- EFRA fuel tank kit included - Installed by consumer
- Black, hard-anodized front adjustable hinge pin braces
- Black, hard-anodized adjustable hinge pin braces with 16 adjustment cams
- Black, hard-anodized wheel hexes and covered wheel nuts
- 15mm vented shock caps and foam bladder compensators
- Metal servo inserts for steering and throttle
- Left hand-screws included for left rear and right front of buggy
- Aluminum flywheel with two plastic clutch shoes and two aluminum shoes
- Laser-etched chassis with European Spec logo
- Redesigned 8IGHT 2.0 European-style body
- US hex tool kit included
- Includes a multilingual manual in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Wheels, tires and inserts are not included
Type: European Spec Nitro Buggy Kit
Weight: Varies with equipment used
Body: Clear, European-style buggy body
Needed To Complete:
- .21 size rear-exhaust nitro engine & exhaust system
- 2-Channel radio system (Minimum)
- Starter box
- Receiver battery pack & charger
- Nitro fuel & glow igniter
- 1/8 Scale buggy wheels, tires & inserts
- Paint for body
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2012.