Kyosho V-One R4 1/10 Nitro Touring Car Kit
This is the Kyosho V-One R4 1/10 Nitro Touring Car Kit. Having achieved a World Championship victory in its debut year in 2004, the power of the V ONE RRR series was proven with another World Championship crown in 2008. Kyosho’s development team has combined the latest in racing design know-how with input from Adrien Bertin, the 1st GP Touring Car World Champion, and Japan’s World Championship finalist Takaaki Shimo, to realize a level of speed and drivability never seen before with the V-One R4.
In addition to the multiple suspension axis points, the low center of gravity design is obvious and is complimented with a lower rotating mass drive train. A wide scope of tuning adjustments allows the power from the latest racing engines to deliver superior performance from high speed to tight technical race track layouts. Born to race, the V-ONE R4 is a thoroughbred 1/10 GP touring car and represents the beginning of the next generation of touring cars that can drive you to the top of the podium.
- The R4 design delivers a lower center of gravity for superior maneuverability and reduced chassis roll.
- Thinner and smaller diameter front and rear differentials along with lightweight drive shafts results in a light weight drivetrain that provides increased speed.
- A smaller diameter 2-speed clutch shoe is lighter than the older V-One models.
- Separate differential and main shaft support sections contribute to the total unit rigidity, this provides flexible running performance when accelerating out of a corner.
- Front upper arm design allows the wheelbase to be adjusted both forward and back by 2mm. Also the front upper arm height can be adjusted with supplied bushings.
- Designed for rapid fuel flow, the new fuel tank cap has been lowered without affecting the capacity of the tank.
- A 2mm carbon fiber upper plate provides optimal rigidity and contributes to overall chassis running performance.
- The R4 features a compact, adjustable servo saver design with 5-step ackerman settings.
- Rear aluminum suspension block allows lower rear suspension arm position to be adjusted with different bushings.
- The suspension pin position can be adjusted 1mm by inserting a spacer into the rear suspension block.
- The V One R4 is equipped with Kyosho's velvet coated oil shocks.
- Included is a 3D racing clutch as standard equipment.
- The brake disk features machine cut cooling holes, producing effective stopping power.
- Included are machine cut aluminum multi-offset wheel hex hubs.
- Front and rear carbon graphite shock towers, plus a carbon belt tensioner and a carbon fiber battery plate.
- High Grade 7075-T6 grade aluminum main chassis delivers optimal balance of rigidity and flexibility.
Length: 368mm (14.4in)
Width: 200mm (7.87in)
Height: 104.5mm (4.11in)
Wheelbase: 258mm (10.15in)
Gear Ratio: 7.18/5.09:1
Engine: Nitro .12
- Rolling Chassis Kit
- Servo Horns (Compatible with major RC brands)
- 5.0mm L-Shape Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
- 2 Channel Radio System + 2 Servos (Mini / Micro Receiver)
- .12 Class Engine with rear exhaust (One piece crank shaft)
- 200mm Touring Car Body Set
- Engine Starting Tools
- Nitro Fuel (RC)
- Paint for body
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2011.