New from HPI Racing is this Subaru Impreza that features custom PROVA bodywork. PROVA makes the high tech carbon fiber aero parts used on the full size HPI Racing Subaru Impreza that competed in the Super Taikyu endurance series in Japan. This R/C version takes the standard Subaru Impreza and adds a PROVA front air dam, bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper. A 3D molded nylon racing wing, headlight buckets, and a giant sheet of flexible vinyl decals are included. Available in 200mm for a perfect fit on most nitro 1/10th scale touring cars, this body can also fit on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. This body is clear and uncut.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.030" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Molded nylon 3D wing and mounts
- This is an officially licensed replica
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2009.
Sunday, Aug 25 2013 (about 2 years ago)
HPI Racing PROVA Impreza Clear Body (200mm)
This is an awesome lexan body. Once i finished the paint job to replicate my real WRX people were astonished to see a small version of my car whizzing around. HPI has done a great job of keeping the body lines to the tee. I also fitted the head/tail light inserts with lights and it looks even better at night. If i was able to attache pics to this review i would.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
Out Of Stock
You may back order this item and it will ship when it arrives in stock.
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 24 VIP Reward Points Learn More
Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from HPI Racing