Hobbywing Xerun 150A 1/8 Buggy Brushless ESC/Motor Combo w/Program Box (2000kV)
This is the Xerun 150A 1/8 Scale Buggy Brushless ESC and Motor Combo, with an included Program Box. This combo combines the 150A Xerun Sensored/Brushless ESC with the Xerun 4274SL Lite 2000kV Sensorless/Brushless motor, and also adds in the Hobbywing LED Program Box.
- Compatible with most of sensorless and sensored brushless motors such as Novak, LRP and Feigao, etc.
- Large current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- The built-in switching mode BEC has powerful output to supply all electronic equipments.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box .
- The major electronic components are sealed against splashing water and dust.
- These is a mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
- 4-poles rotor, high efficiency (>90%), the additional heat-sink is unnecessary in most applications.
- Updated design with lighter weight but bigger torque.
- Higher power, faster acceleration and higher top speed.
- Top quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Good quality bearings
- Anti-broken rotor with special workmanship.
Output: Continuous 150A, burst 950A.
Input: 6-18 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-6S LiPo. (When using 2S lipo or 6 cells NiMH, an UBEC or seperate battery is strongly recommended to supply the receiver)
BEC: 5.75V/3A (Switch mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.0002 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors.
- When working with 4 cells Lipo: KV<=3000
- When working with 6 cells Lipo: KV<=2400
Suitable Car: 1/8 On-road/Buggy/Truggy/Monster competition.
Size: 58mm(L) * 46.5mm(W) * 35mm(H).
Weight: 105g (Without wires).
Motor Diameter: 42mm
Motor Length: 74mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 18.5mm
Resistance mΩ: 5.3
Io: [email protected]
Max Input: 26V
Program Box Specifications:
Input Voltage: 4.8-6V
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.