Hexcrews "Level 6" HEXpax Armor Plated Screw Kit w/Organizer (600)
This is the Hexcrews HEXpax "Level 6" 600 Piece Armor Plated Screw Set. HEXpax screw kits are considered the Swiss army knife of screw kits, with a variety of the most popular flat head and cap head screws included. The screws are 12.9 grade hardened steel for unmatched quality and durability. Not only are these screws produced from the highest quality materials, but the "armor plated" screws are coated with a Zinc-Nickel alloy to help protect them from the elements. This coating will help to prevent rust and add a level bling that has never been available with steel screws until now!
Included with all HEXpax kits, is a collapsible carrier that holds the storage containers securely and allows quick access to any of the four containers. The containers have pre-applied graphics that look cool and each is labeled to help identify the type of screws inside.
- 36 Of The Most Popular Metric Hexheads Screws Sizes Used In The RC Industry Today
- High-Strength Alloy Steel Flat Head Countersunk Head & Socket Cap Head Hexheads Screws
- Quick On The Fly Access to 4 Parts Containers with 9 Compartments Each
- Convenient, Collapsible Carrier Skinned with Great Graphics
- Zinc-Nickel Alloy Plated
- 3x6, 3x8, 3x10, 3x12, 3x15, 3x16, 3x18, 3x20, 3x25
- 4x8, 4x10, 4x12, 4x15, 4x16, 4x18, 4x20, 4x25
- 2x6, 2x8, 2x10
- 3x5, 3x6, 3x8, 3x10, 3x12, 3x14, 3x15, 3x16, 3x18, 3x20, 3x25, 3x30
- 4x10, 4x12, 4x15
Material Type: Steel
Finish: Zinc-Nickel Alloy Plated (Armor Plated)
Class: Class 12.9
Drive Style: Hex Socket
Thread Direction: Right Handed
Tip Type: Plain
Rockwell Hardness: Minimum C39
Minimum Tensile Strength: 174,000 psi
Thread Fit: Class 5g6g
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.