Vess Aero 32" Diameter A-Pitch Gas-Series Propeller
This is a Vess Aero 32" Diameter A-Pitch Gas-Series Propeller. The best way to "tune" an airframe and engine combination for optimum performance is to use the right propeller. Vess Propellers have employed aerospace design and analysis methods to produce the most advanced props ever offered to modelers. They are unlike anything you have ever flown in both appearance and performance! The unique shape, design, and size designations of Vess Propellers did not come about by accident. They are the result of many months of computation, prototyping, and testing. Instead of simply recreating another version of existing designs or following conventional practice, these props were designed from a “clean sheet of paper”, in a direction that was guided by formal engineering analysis. The result is a prop design that truly sets a new standard for performance, efficiency, and noise reduction.
Use A-Pitch for:
- Heavy airplane for the power
- Airplane has a lot of drag
- Large fuselage behind prop
- Engine not performing well
- Hot air temperature
- High field elevation
- Want more static thrust
- Faster throttle response
- Aerospace design and analysis methods provide unmatched levels of performance
- Sets a new standard for performance, efficiency, and noise reduction
- Developed through months of computation, prototyping, and testing
- Unique shape, design, and size designations
This product was added to our catalog on September 18, 2012.