Spektrum RC A7020 Digital Metal Gear Thin-Wing Servo
This is the Spektrum A7020 Digital Metal Gear Thin-Wing Servo. The A7020 digital thin-wing servo offers a metal gear train, great speed and incredible 50 oz-in of torque. Perfect for any aircraft requiring a thin-wing servo, the A7020 is a class-leading sailplane servo with digital precision at a thickness of only 10mm.
- Digital performance and excellent torque in a very small size
- Designed to fit in very thin wings.
- Size Category: Specialty
- Type: Digital
- Application: Thin wing servo (10mm thick) for sailplanes and small electric aircraft
- @ 4.8V: 47 oz-in (3.4kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 50 oz-in (3.6 kg-cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.11 sec/60°
- @ 6.0V: 0.09 sec/60°
- Length: 1.08 in (27.4mm)
- Width: 0.39 in (10mm)
- Height: 1.07 in (27.2mm)
- Weight: 0.5 oz (14.5g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Connector Type: Z connector
- Gear Type: Metal
This product is expected to arrive on Sunday, May 15 2016.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
Out Of Stock
You may back order this item and it will ship when it arrives in stock.
This product is expected to arrive on May 15, 2016.
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 37 VIP Reward Points Learn More
Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Manufacturer InfoBrowse other products from Spektrum RC