Seagull AT-6 Texan 1.20 ARF
Seagull brings back the legendary “Texan” trainer with the AT-6 Texan ARF, a superb scale replica of the plane used by the United States and its allies from World War II through the late 1960s. Construction is of light ply and balsa build by expert craftsmen. What really sets this AT-6 apart from others is its pre-painted fiberglass cowl, true to scale round fuselage and a completely prefabricated and hand painted cockpit which includes two pilots. All of the hardware needed is in the box including fuel tank, wheels, plus retractable undercarriage, tail wheel assembly, pre-built pushrods and an illustrated instruction manual. Featuring an accurate outline for terrific scale looks, it’s a great option for intermediate to advanced pilots.
- Accurate outline
- Unique trim scheme choice means modelers will stand out
- Retract ready for the modeler looking to add scale functions to his airplane
- ARF construction that goes together well in a strong structural design
- Wingspan: 82.0 inches (2100mm)
- Overall Length: 54.0 inches (1370mm)
- Wing Area: 1003 sq inches (64.7 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 12.1 - 12.8 lbs (5.5 - 5.8kg)
- Engine Size: 2-stroke 1.20, 4-stroke 1.2-1.5
- Radio: Minimum of 4 channels required
- Servos: 7 required (70 oz of torque or more recommended)
- Trim Scheme Colors: U881 Silver, U866 True Red, U872 Bright Yellow
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2010.