This is the ParkZone Ultra Micro F4U Corsair Bind-N-Fly. It was an icon of U.S. military might during WWII – a weapon so devastating its foes referred to it as “Whistling Death”. Now the F4U Corsair is making a name for itself as the latest ParkZone Ultra Micro Series scale warbird that you can fly just about anywhere.
This micro is capable of sport aerobatics or slow touch-n-go’s, just like its larger park flyer brother, one of the most popular warbirds in the ParkZone line. It boasts great scale details like molded panel lines, a clear canopy, scale landing gear that allow you to enjoy the scale looks of this great WWII legend just about anywhere with the same flight characteristics you’ve come to expect from the park flyer model. Finer details such as a 3 bladed propeller and a choice of two decal sets (included) from two of WWII Corsair aces – “Pappy” Boyington and “Ike” Kepford add to the authenticity of the plane.
Available in both Ready-To-Fly and Bind-N-Fly completion levels, the ParkZone Ultra Micro Series F4U comes out of the box with the traditional tri-tone navy trim scheme, 4-Channel control, steerable tail wheel, and removable landing gear. Both the RTF & BNF come complete with Spektrum AR6400 DSM2 receiver so you can fly without the fear of interference in as little time as it takes to charge your included 150mAh Li-Po battery with its DC charger.
- Comes with two decal sets from which to choose - WWII’s more famous Corsair pilots – Ira “Ike” Kepford of the famed “Jolly Rogers” and Greg “Pappy” Boyington from the “Black Sheep Squadron”
- Great scale details including a 3-bladed prop, molded panel lines, clear canopy and tri-color trim option of two decal sets
- Full 4-channel control - flies just like its larger parkflyer brother
- Capable of aerobatics like rolls, loops, and more
- Removable landing gear & steerable tail wheel
- 150mAh LiPo Battery and DC Charger included
- Wingspan: 15.9 in (405mm)
- Overall Length: 12.8 in (326mm)
- Wing Area: 48.7 sq in (314 sq cm)
- Flying Weight: 1.47oz (41.8g)
- Motor Size: 8.5mm Coreless Brushed motor
- Radio: 4+ Channel DSM2 Transmitter required
- Servos: AS2000L (included)
- Recommended Battery: 150mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po battery (included)
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Throttle: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Scale: Ultra Micro
- Charger: 3.7V Li-Po Charger (included)
- Steering: Yes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- A 4+ channel DSM2 compatible transmitter is all you will need.
This product was added to our catalog on May 5, 2011.