ParkZone Sukhoi SU-29MM Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane
This is the ParkZone Sukhoi SU-29MM Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane. Designed by champion pilot and world-class aircraft designer, Mike McConville, this airplane combines lightweight construction with a high-output brushless power system to achieve awesome 3D and precision aerobatic performance. What sets it apart is its Spektrum™ AR636 receiver with advanced SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology which has four flight modes, allowing experienced RC pilots to explore aggressive aerobatics with more confidence and less risk. And due to the precise fit and finish of this model, final assembly can take less than an hour. All you need is your favorite DSM2®/DSMX® compatible 6+ channel programmable transmitter and a charged 2100-2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery.
- SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology: Built into the Spektrum™ AR636 receiver and allows four flight modes:
- Stagility Mode: Any aerobatic or 3D maneuver will immediately return to upright flight when both sticks are released.
- AS3X® 3D Mode: Crisp response and rock-solid stability when practicing low-speed 3D maneuvers like hovers and harriers.
- AS3X Precision Mode: Smoothes out the effects of turbulence when flying precision aerobatics at high speeds.
- Panic Recovery Mode: Immediately returns the aircraft to upright flight with the push of a button. It can be activated at any time, in any flight mode.
- Z-FOAM™ CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of hollow Z-Foam material and reinforced with carbon fiber. The result is a stiffer, lighter structure than solid foam.
- POWER: High-output power system delivers the awesome vertical performance needed to perform 3D maneuvers with ease. A 40-Amp Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC cleanly channels power from the required 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 25C battery to the 10-size, 1250Kv BL outrunner motor.
- VORTEX GENERATORS: Provide more control and stability when flying at slow speeds and high angles of attack.
- 3D THROWS: Double-beveled hinges on the control surfaces make it possible to achieve the extreme control throws necessary for high alpha 3D maneuvers.
- DIGITAL CONTROL: Each control surface is linked to a dedicated E-flite® 13g digital micro servo that add an extra level of durability due to the metal gears.
- HIGH-VISIBILITY: The original trim scheme is both stunning and vivid from any angle. The large canopy has been tinted as an additional recognition reference.
- PLUG-IN WINGS: The two-piece plug-in wings, secured with screws (provided) and supported with a carbon fiber wing joiner, are easy to remove for transport or repair.
- EASY-ACCESS: Large battery hatch has a mechanical latch for easy removal and allows instant access to the flight battery tray and radio electronics.
- DURABLE GEAR: Flexible wire landing gear and large wheels are designed to handle all kinds of abuse and make it easier to fly off grass.
Wingspan: 44.0 in (1120mm)
Overall Length: 42.3 in (1074 mm)
Wing Area: 403 sq. in. (26.0 sq, dm.)
Flying Weight: 40.6 oz (1150 g)
Motor Size: 10-size BL10 Brushless outrunner, 1250Kv (installed)
Radio: 4+ Channel DSM2/DSMX Transmitter (minimum requirement); DSM2®/DSMX® 6+ channel programmable transmitter (recommended)
CG (center of gravity): 3.2 in. (82mm) Back at Wing Root
Wing Loading: 14.5 oz/sq. ft.
Prop Size: 12 x 4
Spinner Size: 1.93 in (49mm)
Speed Control : 40-Amp Pro ESC (installed)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 2200mAh 25C LiPo
Anti-Crash Technology: Yes allows instant access to the flight battery tray and radio electronics.
Needed to Complete:
- DSM2®/DSMX® compatible 6+ channel programmable transmitter
- 2100-2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2014.