O.S. 160FX 1.60 Glow Engine
This is the OS Engines 160FX 1.60 ring glow engine, with 60F carburetor. The most powerful FX engine yet! The 160FX is the largest in the popular FX line of aircraft engines, but still boasts many performance features in the traditional short, compact FX design that accommodates tight installations. This power plant comes with a remote needle that can be mounted three ways: vertical, horizontal, and separate from the engine. It's engineered for low fuel consumption, with a wide, wing-shaped exhaust port that contributes to higher torque at lower rpm.
- Can be flown on FAI fuel as well as glow fuels with up to 25% nitro content
- Includes a 3/8-24 size safety lock nut and smaller prop nut to fit APC propellers
- Easy-adjusting Type 60F carburetor offers good throttle response
- Displacement: 1.60 cu in (26 cc)
- Bore: 1.32 in (33.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.16 in (29.6 mm)
- Practical rpm: 1,800-10,000
- Output: 3.7 hp @ 9,000 rpm
- Weight: 32.6 oz (925 g)
- Aerobatic: 15x12, 15x13, 15x14, 16x10, 16x11, 16x12, 16x13, 16x14, 16.5x10, 16.5x11, 16.5x12, 16.5x13
- Sport: 17x10, 17x11, 17x12, 17x13, 18x10, 18x11, 18x12
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2009.