||So I am new to electric buggy racing but not RC so here it goes.
1. the handling is great but the rear tires seem to get most of the power, so lots of power sliding/ drifting.
2. it sits a little low but the shocks take great care for cornering.
3. I would suggest only to use s2 or s3 batteries. the NiHM seem to have low voltage problems at first but after a few min it levels out.
4. body is really tuff and breaking this thing is really hard.
5. Tires come soft so for play its fine
6. everything was tightened down well and no adjustments were really needed.
7. this buggy handles jumps really well and loves to hug the ground.
8. Never had any issues about loss of grip even with my soft tires on blue groove. the larger wheels make it really easy to buy perfect tires for it on any terrain.
over all I love driving this thing, its fast enough to shock but not out of controls. The servos are strong too, nothing they cant handle.