||I purchased 3 of the DS1210 Servos and put them on a Trex 600 as cyclics.
* They are very good on centring
* Nice and smooth throughout their range of operation.
* Quiet and strong
* Good Sensitivity on trim control (every trim setting adjustment made a change on the servo)
* Stayed nice and cool under sports flying for an hour
* Servo wires need to be another 5 CM longer as they were tight to connect to the receiver in the bottom tray.
Taiwanese made = good quality control practices
These are an excellent servo for the price high torque and fast enough for most learner to sports style flying on the 600 class heli. With precision titanium gears, waterproof capabilities & digital also ..... you just can't get a better servo for the value.
I would recommend this servo to anyone looking to get into a great mid range digital servo.