This is the Speed Passion Silver Arrow 1/8th Scale V2 Brushless Electronic Speed Control. All new and redesigned from the ground up, the Silver Arrow II 1/8 ESC can handle the punishment and harsh conditions of any 8th scale on road or off road application.
The compact low profile design with no external capacitor is a breeze to fit your buggy or truggy, and the integrated hard anodized heatsink keeps the Silver Arrow II cool under the toughest racing conditions. Additionally, the Silver Arrow II can operate any sensored or sensorless motor with the smoothest feel you'll ever experience in brushless 8th racing.
NOTE: The Speed Passion LCD ESC Programming Box (SPALCD01) is required to make firmware updates, as well as adjust Boost.
- Compatible with all sensorless and a wide range of sensored brushless motors.
- Excellent start up with linear acceleration.
- Seamlessly change to sensorless working mode when the sensor cable is broken.
- 3 Running Modes (Forward, Forward/Reverse, Rock Crawler)
- 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 5 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- AMTS-Advanced Multi Function Timing System gives you 8 selectable timing modes making it suitable for several brands of brushless motor.
- DRRS-Digital Racing Response System allows you to select from 9 different throttle profiles, from smooth to aggressive.
- Low voltage cut off, signal loss and thermal protection built in.
- Built in switch mode BEC.
- Compatible with traditional mechanical disc brake systems
- Deans style battery connectors installed.
- Water and Dust resistant.
Burst Current: 380A
Battery: 14.8V max (6-12 cell NiMH/2-4S LiPo)
BEC Output: 5.75V/3A
Motor Type: Sensorless and sensored brushless motors
Footprint (LxWxH): 45x58x30mm
Weight: 105g without wires