This is the KDE Direct Neck Strap Balancer, and is intended for use with Spektrum and JR DX7se, DX7, DX6i, DX5e, 12X, and X9303 transmitters. The Spektrum/JR transmitter Neck Strap Balancer incorporates multiple design aspects that gives the pilot the best product for optimal balance, feel, and aesthetics of the transmitter. With the use of flush-captured, Stainless Steel button head socket head cap screws and Locknuts throughout, the pilot no longer has to deal with loosening fasteners that affect the optimal balance of the transmitter over time. With the KDE Direct product, once the perfect balance is found and the included fasteners are tightened, you can fly day-after-day and maintain the perfect feel and performance every pilot is looking for.
(1) Spektrum/JR Aluminum Neck Strap Balancer Adapter
(1) Spektrum/JR Aluminum Neck Strap Balancer Base
(1) Spektrum/JR Aluminum Neck Strap Balancer Slide
(1) 3x0.5x8mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (18-8 Stainless Steel DIN 912-A2)
(1) 3x0.5x10mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (18-8 Stainless Steel DIN 912-A2)
(2) 3x0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Steel)