This is an optional KDE Direct Motor Mount Upgrade, and is intended for use with the Parkzone F-27C Stryker series and is a direct replacement for the stock Parkzone part PKZ4234. Design includes patterned holes for mounting 3x19mm and 2.5x16mm threaded motors. The upgrade is a direct bolt-in design, with no modifications required to the airframe or other mechanics. The Motor Mount Upgrade provides a series of improvements to the performance capability of the Parkzone F-27C Stryker wing design, allowing pilots to push the airplane to higher-speeds and power than ever before. Composed of an ultra-light, CNC-machined Aluminum 6061-T6 frame assembly.
The new upgrade provides significant advantages in the following design aspects:
- Capability for higher-power motors, including 4S and other high-voltage power systems that were previously impossible with the stock plastic frame.
- Drastically improved cooling due to the Aluminum frame and open-slot design.
- Ability to adjust the tilt of the motor assembly (using M2.5 washers between sub-components), for custom-performance tuning of the flight characteristics.
- (1) Parkzone F-27C Stryker Series Aluminum Motor Mount Base Plate Upgrade
- (1) Parkzone F-27C Stryker Series Aluminum Motor Mount Upper Mount Upgrade
- (3) 2.5x0.45x6mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Motor Mount Base Plate: 17g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- Motor Mount Upper Mount: 12g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)