This is an optional KDE Direct Tail Boom Brace Vibration Management System, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 600N. The Vibration Management System is the ideal solution for preventing the problematic loosening and resultant failure of the tail boom braces caused by the high-frequency vibration associated with nitro engines. The Vibration Management System significantly improves the vibration-resistance of the Tail Boom Brace attachment locations through a series of upgrades for increased reliability during flight. This upgrade is necessary to maintain the structural integrity and performance of the helicopter mechanics, without continuous maintenance required.
- (1) TREX 600 Nitro Series Aluminum Rear Frame Mounting Block
- (2) TREX 600 Series Stainless Steel Lower Stabilizer Mount Adapters
- (2) 3x0.5x16mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) M3 Flat Washers (Stainless Steel)
- (4) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 8 Alloy Steel)
- Rear Frame Mounting Block: 4g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- Lower Stabilizer Mount Adapters: 2g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength)