This is an optional KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing V2 Block Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 550 helicopters. This upgrade replaces stock Align part AGNH55014. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block V2 design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part. The bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws, as well as updated machining allows easier installation and improved durability, providing you with the best quality upgrade product available. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings.
Weight: 14g each (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (2) TREX 550 Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 10x19x5mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 10x18x5.5mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 10.1x14x1mm
- (8) M2.5x0.45x4mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)