This is the Lipoguard G4 from Spartan RC. The G4 is an early warning system designed to notify the pilot of a low battery voltage condition. Although compact in size, G4 uses the latest micro-controller technology to achieve precise voltage measurements via digital signal processing techniques and is fully configurable. It uses a simple yet clearly visible LED indicator which can be easily seen on the brightest of days. The G4 can be configured to work with various types of battery packs. Both the number of cells and alarm voltage (V/cell) can be programmed in the G4 within a few seconds via a simple user interface.
- Operating voltage: 6.5 - 60 VoltsCurrent draw <10mA at idle state.
- Li-Poly packs: 3S to 14S (alarm voltage adjustable from 2.5V/cell to 3.5V/cell in 0.1V steps)
- NiCD/NiMH packs: 7 cell to 40 cells (alarm voltage adjustable 0.7V/cell to 1.2V/cell in 0.05V steps)
- Accuracy: 0.05% or better, automatic calibration.
- Visual indicator: 1Watt LED, 44 lumens (approx. 12000mcd), Viewing angle: >140°
- Size: 42mm x 22mm x 8mm
- Weight: 6 grams without power leads
- Operating conditions: 0 to 50 deg C, 32 to 122 deg F, 20 to 85 % humidity not condensing.
- Storage: -20 to 70 deg C, -68 to 158 deg F, 20 to 90 % humidity not condensing.