This is the December 2013 Issue of RC Driver Magazine! RC Driver delivers a powerful visual presentation with all of the information that RC car, buggy and truck enthusiasts are looking for. From new products to tuning and maintenance techniques, RC Driver is the source for electric and nitro RC success with exciting articles for new drivers, hard-core enthusiasts and racing pros.
Each issue is packed with informative columns, step-by-step how-to articles and in-depth reviews of the latest vehicles by the industry's leading editors. Well-researched product guides help readers make informed purchasing decisions and wild project vehicles and coverage of celebrity hobbyists complement the overall mix of the magazine.
In This Issue:
- Traxxas Rally
- Project: Killer Kemora!
- Product Review: Futaba 4PLS
- How To: 1/8 Scale Differential Tuning
- Pit Pass: 2013 Short Course Nationals at R/C Madness in Enfield, CT
- Helion Criterion
- Pro-Line Pro-2SC
- Traxxas Telluride
- Team Losi Racing 8IGHT 3.0
- Serpent Cobra B RTR
- Team Durango DEX408T Truggy
- Aquacraft Lucas Oil Brushlesss Fast Electric CAT