The Dremel 100 Series rotary tool offers single speed convenience for full-speed applications like routing, cutting, drilling and sanding applications. Its single speed setting is perfect for all-the-time high speed use.
- Ideal when one speed is all you need
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces.
- Single speed control for full time 35,000 rpm operation
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Lightweight design for comfort during prolonged use
Cord Length: 6'
Speed: 35,000 rpm
Voltage: 120 AC, 50-60 Hz
Warranty: 2 years
Weight (lbs.): 18 oz.
- (1) Dremel 100 Series Single Speed Rotary Tool
- (1) 402 Mandrel
- (1) 407 Coarse 1/2" Sanding Drum
- (1) 415 Dressing Stone
- (1) 420 Heavy Duty Emery Cut-Off Wheel
- (1) 432 1/2" 120 Grit Sanding Band
- (1) 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- (1) 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone