This is the Competition Heat "Deuce 2" 12V DC Nitro Engine Heater. The Deuce 2 features a re-designed cover that provides improved lead wire support for increased reliablity. The Competition Heat Deuce 2 DC Engine Heater allows you to pre-heat your engine without the use of a heat gun before starting your engine on the starter box. The Competition Heat Engine Heater was designed to uniformly heat all the critical internals of your engine, to help relieve the stress on the crank, con-rod, piston and sleeve during warm-up. It will properly pre-heat your engine to 180-200°F in as little as 10 to 15 minutes (depending on ambient temperature). This engine heater is the result of 40+ years of racing experience by its designers and is one of the most technologically advanced products to hit the nitro R/C market in years. The Competition Heat engine heater uses technology similar to that used by the Aerospace Industry, Formula 1, Indy Car and NASCAR Teams!
The Deuce 2 features a high quality connector from Deutsch. These connectors have flame retardant, high-grade thermoplastics that allow the pins to be removed from the housing, making it easy to change out your cover when needed, keeping your Comp Heater looking new. The re-designed cover fits .19-.21-.24-.25 nitro engines, up to the larger .28’s and provides better insulation and a clean, sharp appearance. The new 12V heating element has been increased in size allowing tolerance changes for better efficiency and ease of operation for the ultimate in portable engine pre-heating.
The Competition Heat Deuce 2 DC Engine Heater was designed with the competitive RC racer in mind, but its a powerful tool that can also be used by any nitro RC enthusiast. Pre-heating your race engine has become an important part of any competitive racing program to ensure your engine is ready to rip when the tires hit the track. This product makes the pre-heating process effortless, allowing you to focus on the important details like chassis setup and engine tune. No more warm up laps to build engine temps, no more waving a heat gun around trying to evenly distribute heat to your engine before you break it in or start it up on a cold day. Most importantly, it will quickly pay for itself by increasing engine life and performance! Get the maximum life and performance out of your high performance RC racing engine with the Competition Heat Deuce 2 DC Engine Heater.
- Flame retardant, high-grade thermoplastic connector that allow the pins to be removed from the housing, making it easy to change out your cover when needed.
- 12V heating element has been increased in size allowing tolerance changes for better efficiency and ease of operation for the ultimate in portable engine pre-heating.
- Replaceable cover.
- Can be operated from any 12 volt power source, including an 11.1v 3 cell lipo battery placed inside your starter box, a 12v power supply, 12v gel cell or 12v car battery.
- Power cord comes with a Deans Ultra plug for a quick, easy secure connection to your battery.
- Fireproof and heat resistant adjustable cover with an embroidered logo.
- Fits all .19-.26 RC nitro engines.
- Very small, lightweight and compact for quick and easy storage.
- Heating element is used in both the Aerospace and Racing industry. It’s designed to transfer heat effectively and efficiently.
- Access port on top allows you to start and monitor your engines temperatures without having to take the heater off.
- The Competition Heat engine heater was designed with safety as a priority. NO METAL PARTS are used.
- Heating element is moisture and chemical resistant.
- The Competition Heat engine heater makes starting and tuning easy.
- Eliminates unnecessary wear and stress on critical engine components which can lead to pre mature engine failures.
- Saves fuel. No more starting your engine to warm it up.
- Pays for itself by increasing engine life and performance.